Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Shameless Self Promotion (You Were Warned!)

When I am not being ignored in the blog-o-sphere, I write books. This weekend I am premiering my second novel, The Lost Crew, on Kindle. It's been offered only in print form for the last two years (I like to publish first, then release the e-book afterwards...I guess I'm really old-fashioned). It will be available for the low, low price of $2.99.


To celebrate, I've made The Pirate Bride (the first in the series) available on Kindle FREE OF CHARGE until Sept. 1. What a deal!


If you enjoy pirates, time-travel, mystery, humor, large & crazy families, then you might just enjoy these Middle Grade fiction novels.


And if you needed more reasons to take the plunge, consider this: The Pirate Bride was co-written with my daughter, Anna, who was 7 when she created the story and 9 when we co-wrote it. She invented the story while on a family hike in 2006.


Happy Reading and Thanks!


P.S. If you're on Twitter (and who isn't), follow my darkside at: https://twitter.com/Crying_Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment